Information on the processing of personal data
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, the undersigned Amateur Sports Association (ASD) ItalianYachtMasters, as the owner of the processing of data derived from interaction with the web services accessible electronically from the address www.italianyachtmasters.com, wishes to inform you about the processing of your personal data and asks you to authorize the processing of your data for the purposes described by expressing your voluntary and free consent to data processing. The information is provided only for the website of the owner and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
1 - Data controller
Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica (A.S.D.) ItalianYachtMasters (in the person of its President Gino Battaglia)
Lungomare Nazario Sauro 12/1 - 17025 Loano (Sv)
2 - Processing methods
Your data will be processed at the registered office in verb form and / or written, with electronic tools and / or on paper, in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the purposes indicated, in compliance with the principles set forth in art. 5 par.1 of EU 2016/679 Regulation, namely:
- Legality, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Minimization of collected data
- Data accuracy
- Limitation of conservation
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Responsibility of the Owner.
The treatments carried out concern the following data and purposes:
- Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, for the registration of accesses to the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user (eg name, surname, email address) aimed at satisfying a specific request / message of the user using the services provided by the website or for the Member Login. The conferment is optional and voluntary, but necessary to respond to the request and for the user to receive an answer.
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the contact form and to subscribe to the newsletter to make a request or to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Their failure or incomplete conferment can make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or in any case as long as consent exists. The treatment will be carried out exclusively by personnel appointed and authorized within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received from the Data Controller (eg members - commanders), always and only for the purposes set out above, to ensure data security and confidentiality and the protection of his rights. These data are not transferred to countries outside the EU or international organizations. The data may be communicated, as far as they are responsible for carrying out tasks on behalf of the Data Controller, to external subjects Data Processors, such as computer companies.
Data processing does not include automated decision making including profiling.
- Personal data provided by the user for the eventual registration and execution of the associative activities (eg registration of Register of Members, participation in the life of including the carrying out of administrative and accounting activities connected to and functional to the normal management of relations with you, in compliance with legal obligations in the tax field.
The data must be provided and made available to the holder penalty the impossibility of registration to the Association and consequent activities and the impossibility to correctly fulfill the fiscal / administrative regulations in force. The partial communication of the data may not allow the complete fulfillment of these obligations by the Owner. The treatment will be carried out exclusively by persons appointed within the respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, always and only for the purposes set out above, to ensure the security of data and the confidentiality and protection of your rights.
The data will or may be communicated, if this proves necessary or in any case functional to the management of the relationship, to the following subjects: professionals and consultants (eg accountants), credit institutes , public bodies and competent offices, members, Vice President, members of the Board of Directors, Arbitrators, Treasurer, Secretary, who have authority to request them. These data are not subject to transfer to non-EU countries or international organizations.
The data will be kept for the entire duration of the relationships established and in any case for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the aforementioned purposes for which they are processed. The accounting / administration data required for tax purposes (accounting records) are kept by law (Civil Code) for at least 10 years from the date of the last registration or until the conclusion of any tax assessments by the competent bodies relating to the corresponding period of tax subject to verification (Article 22, paragraph 2 of Presidential Decree No. 600/1973). The processing of your data does not include automated decision making including profiling.
- Personal and sensitive data (including images) aimed at any paper and / or computerized publication for the dissemination, promotion and documentation of the activities performed (website, catalogs / brochures, advertising material) on the basis of the legitimate interest of the holder to carry out processing for purposes direct marketing.
The provision of data is necessary for the performance of membership activities and the publication of your profile on the website. In case of your refusal, your data will not be published in any form.
The data will be processed on electronic and / or paper and the treatment will be carried out by persons appointed within the respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, always and only for the purposes set out above, to guarantee the security of data and the confidentiality and protection of your rights.
The data collected may be made available to customers / users of the site, IT company, members, Vice President, members of the Board of Directors , Probiviri, Treasurer, Secretary. The data through the site may also be transferred to non-EU countries or international organizations in the presence of decisions of adequacy of the Commission or in any case only for the aforementioned purposes.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationships established and / or until updates of the above-mentioned publications-profiles.
3 - Rights of the party concerned
The Regulation confers on them, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights, listed in articles. from 15 to 22. You can therefore ask the data controller:
- access to personal data (Article 15): obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data and access to it;
- data rectification (Article 16): obtaining the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete data;
- the deletion of data - "oblivion" (Article 17); the limitation of processing (Article 18);
- the portability of data (Article 20): receive the data provided to the holder and be able to transmit it without hindrance to another holder;
- to oppose the treatment (Article 21);
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects or affects his person (Article 22).
- In addition, the rights are recognized for:
- proposing a complaint to the Data Protection Authority;
- revoke its consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment (Article 7, paragraph 3). The right of revocation can not concern the cases in which the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subjected.
In case of violation of personal data deemed appropriate to present a high risk for his rights and his liberties, he will be advised without undue delay, according to the art. 34 of the Rules.